Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A big bad rock thingies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

A big bad rock thingies Empty
PostSubject: A big bad rock thingies   A big bad rock thingies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I was walking through the mountains when , my Jiheddo popped out of its pokeball! It sniffed the air as if looking for something... and then ran off into a pathway. I ran after it and stopped at a pile of blue and purple boulders. Jiheddo sniffed them and started barking at them. I thought that Jiheddo had gone crazy from lack of grass when they all started to move! affraid The boulders got up and turned out to be... Baldores? Jiheddo was the first to act and used hyper voice on them. The Baldores all fliched by its power, but then counter-attacked with power gem! Jiheddo flew into a wall and struggled to get back up, once up it used incinerate on them all knocking out 2 or 3 of them. But there was still 1 left... the Baldore used flash cannon on Jiheddo ( it jumped away ) and the blast made me fly of my feet! It seemed that the Baldore was very powerful, Jiheddo jumped in the air, spun upside-down and used dragon tail to make a side-wards top like thing then hit Baldore right on the head! Smile The Baldore stumbled and used a final flash cannon on Jiheddo as it fell down and fainted ( the falsh cannon missed ). The cave started to colapse ( because the flash cannon missed and hit the pillar holding that cave up... ) as I picked up the defeated Baldore... the remaining Barldores ran away and escaped from the collapsing cave. I brought to my camp that I built and healed it with the revive that I brought. It thanked me and motioned that it wanted to join me on my journey so I threw a pokeball at it and captured it Very Happy ..........
Back to top Go down

A big bad rock thingies
Page 1 of 1