Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fair time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

Fair time! Empty
PostSubject: Fair time!   Fair time! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

I arrive at the farm to only realize there is a fair in town! It's full of people and farmers all having a good time. There is a trading station, a produce section, even a milking station. All for the townsfolk but I wonder how townsfolk got here so fast when it took me 5 days so far and im only half way there. Anyway there was a magnificent podium with an egg beside it on a throne. They said there was a compatition going on and that whoever wins gets the egg and 50,000g. I join in and find out that its a chance contest, how ever much you spend at the fair( by tens) you get one slip inside a bucket whos name they will pickout.

I buy goods (that I need) costing a whole 10,000g! that makes my name go in...(me counting) 300 times!...I think. Well anyway They reach in the bucket and pull out a single name who they read... KYLE!!!
I am over joyed as they hand me the egg and it turns into a... Gible! As I walk away they say that I am the only one in the bucket and that nobody knew that the had to sign up.
Back to top Go down
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

Fair time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fair time!   Fair time! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 pm

First of all at the end I said " and that nobody knew that THE had to sign up" when I was supposed to say THEY, sorry about that and the numurous spelling errors. oh and another one is that I said 300 times instead of 1000 or 100 times I dont know im to tired to do math sorry!
Back to top Go down

Fair time!
Page 1 of 1