Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hmmmmm...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

hmmmmm... Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmm...   hmmmmm... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 pm

So there I was, just feeding my pokemon with my (homemade) pokemon feed. My pichu and gible wanted to have a battle with each other. But before our battle started, a shadow came out of the trees. It turned out to be a trainer! He challanged me to a battle. I agreed since my pokemon were itching for a fight. We decided to have a double battle. Now dont get me wrong, I bet your saying "hey, isnt he a pokemon breeder, not a trainer"? But I want to get my pokemon the way I want them... fully evolved. If their like that I could actually be in the indigo league or whatever it's called. So anyway we started the battle.

He sent out a bulbasaur and a numel. I sent out my pichu and gible (of course). He started first with ember and razor leaf and created a flaming shower of leaves. I was interested and wanted to study more about those uhhh... combo moves. Oh the battle, right I told pichu to use thunderbolt and gible to use dig. Ah, hah I just thought of a good combo move! I told pichu to (after destoying the flaming leaves) to use thunder on gible in it's hole. The scene looked so amazing and sparkling. Now I told gible to get behind the pokemon and use dragon pulse. It became a electricity pulse (as I like to call it) and hit both pokemon and made them fly across the battlefield.

I told pichu to use helping hand on gible... then BOOM!!!... a burst of light came out of gible and pichu. They... they... they were evolving! I was so happy, that I came 2 steps closer to acheving my dream. pichu evolved into picachu(more typing for me Crying or Very sad ) and gible turned into gabite! I told gabite to use stomp but instead he used dragon rush! I told Picachu to use thunder and hit gabite covering him with a coat of electricity. He charged into numel (knocking him out) and used the electricity pulse on bulbasaur (knocking him out) My victory was a celebration waiting to happen while the trainer walked towards me and... asked to join me? Ummm o...k... I said as we strolled away to the city.
Back to top Go down
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

hmmmmm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm...   hmmmmm... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Apparently I was reading one of my posts and found out that my pichu had already evolved sooo... oh well...
Back to top Go down

hmmmmm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Region of Lox :: East Area :: The Glen-
Jump to: