Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVOLVE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

EVOLVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVOLVE!!!   EVOLVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:52 am

One cool spring night, me and my pokemon were having a stroll. I sent Pichu out along with Duskull. We looked around the night sky... but there was a tiny current coming from the middle of the stream. I went to investigate, and saw a huge Sharpedo splashing out from the stream! I told Pichu to use thunderbolt on it but it missed. Sharpedo used a hydro pump that soaked us clean! I told Pichu to use quick attack on it but it also missed. Sharpedo used skull bash on Pichu and it got hit! But when Sharpedo was about to use crunch to finish Pichu off, Pichu started to glow!!! I was amazed to see Pichu grow so much EVOLVE!!! Icon_eek . When Pichu stopped glowing, it turned into a Pikachu!!! Sharpedo attacked out of nowhere. But Pikachu used volt tackle on Sharpedo!!! Finnaly it fainted and went back down into the stream. I told Pikachu that he could have an poffin for his reward and I headed off.
Back to top Go down

EVOLVE!!!
Page 1 of 1